Registration for the DC Schools Project is now closed, but we still need volunteers!
If you did not register prior to the registration deadline of Wednesday, August 22, please plan to volunteer at Aiton Elementary School located at 533 48th Pl., NE, Washington, DC, 20019. (click here for map)
If you did register online THANK YOU! You will receive an email on August 23 with details of your work assignment and meeting location.
All volunteers need to meet promptly at their school at 7:45 am
The following supplies will be helpful if you are able to bring them with you to serve:
• Gardening sheers and pruners
• Gardening gloves
• Gardening shovels
• Paint Brushes
• Paint Rollers
• Work gloves
• Tailgating tents for use during our back to school parties.
• Weather appropriate work clothes (we will serve rain or shine)
• Sensible close-toed shoes that you don't mind getting dirty or torn
• Lunch money (we encourage you to go out for lunch with your group after the project)
• WATER and a snack for yourself
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, this email box will not be checked after Thursday, August 23. If you have last minute questions please refer to the FAQ page or call McLean Bible Church at 703-639-2000.